We’re happy to announce that Primal Pictures will be attending the ANZACA Annual Meeting in Perth, WA, Australia this December. Come see our exciting Next Generation solutions, delivering even greater flexibility to access, explore and incorporate our content, with latest enhancements including the Embeddable Viewer and Smart Search. We would love to connect with you and learn how Primal can provide you with the best solutions for all of your visual anatomy requirements and objectives.
Why attend the ANZACA Annual Meeting “The Modern Anatomist: Where Are We Now & Where Are We Headed?”:
- Keynote from Dr. Lisa M. J. Lee, Associate Professor, Cell and Development Biology, University of Colorado, USA
- Second keynote from Dr. Claire F. Smith, Head of Anatomy, Brighton Sussex Medical School, University of Sussex, UK
- Professional development workshops run by keynote speakers
- Network with peers, especially at conference dinners
- Make connections that lead to greater opportunities at your institution
Clinical anatomists and anatomy educators come from Australia and New Zealand and beyond to present their research, meet other anatomists and generally have a good time.
Association of American Medical Colleges (ANZACA) provides a forum for debate in clinical anatomy and related disciplines and advances clinical anatomy and other anatomical sciences by bringing together active researchers, educators, and clinicians.
Association of American Medical Colleges Annual Meeting
University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
04–Dec to 06–Dec
Visit Primal Pictures at ANZACA
Book a one-to-one appointment with a Primal Pictures rep.